In this tutorial, Leo shows you how to control the zombie puppets in the mimoLive Halloween pack and the Virtual Playout plugin in Skype or Hangout calls to prank your respondents – also quickly touching on using the remote control surfaces.
Feel free to use the mimoLive Halloween pack for other purposes, such as green screen fun with the kids or to projection mapping scary images on your house.
The mimoLive Halloween Pack contains:
- 3 Zombie layers – virtual puppets that you can make grab things, slouch and more!
- Mystic Fog Layer
- Spider Web Layer – Beware of the spider dropping at your command!
- Lightning Flashes – Watch closely to see what it does when there is a face in the video!
- Horror Night Filter – drains all the color from your video, except blood!
- Halloween Template – Your quick start point.
All include presets for the new remote control surfaces to let you easily command the zombies from your iPad.
Follow this recipe:
- If you do not yet have mimoLive, download the latest version.
- Download the mimoLive Halloween Pack.
- Install the included components by double-clicking on the files.
- Download and install the Virtual Playout.
- Open the mimoLive Halloween document.
- Open Skype or Google Hangout (using Chrome) and select "mimoLive - Scary document" as a camera.
- Call you friends and scare them!