High Sierra adds a lot of interesting features, especially for photography. FotoMagico 5.5 is taking advantage of some of those features, most notably exporting to the new HEVC (h.265) format. Here is the full list of updates:
- FotoMagico 5.5 is compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- Support for exporting to new iOS devices and HEVC codec has been added.
- Pressing the option key while dragging a music snippet to the Storyboard now suppresses the automatic syncing with audio markers.
- Applying shadows to text layers is now more reliable. In addition the „More…“ popover in Title Options has been improved.
- Slide numbers are now correct after re-arranging slides in the Storyboard.
- Double clicking on zoom jogwheel to reset to default value is now more reliable.
- Fixed a potential crash on some computers when opening documents on macOS 10.13.
- Various stability improvements and small fixes.