PRESS RELEASE (FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
PhotoPresenter Gets Social with Facebook Integration
Easily create dynamic slideshow presentations of photos pulled straight from any Facebook account
Puchheim, Germany - February 28, 2011 – Boinx Software today announces the availability of PhotoPresenter 4.1, the company’s award-winning template-based photo viewer, at the Mac App Store. Riding along the current of social media trends, PhotoPresenter 4.1 integrates with Facebook for complete access to photo albums, as well as Facebook friends’ shared albums. Facebook albums instantly appear in the PhotoPresenter interface for easy access and quick compilation of photo slideshows. Once your slideshows are complete, a brand new export to iPad feature allows you to share your finished work with friends and family on a sleek presentation platform.
PhotoPresenter also integrates with all iApps on the Mac platform, including iTunes®, iDVD®, iWeb™, iPhoto®, Photo Booth® and Aperture®. Flickr users are also able to access photos from their own photo stream as well as friends’ shared images. You can also add movies and music to spice up any presentation.
PhotoPresenter 4.1’s new Facebook integration connects the app with the world of social media and the ultimate platform for image-sharing,” said Oliver Breidenbach, CEO, Boinx Software. “Social media is truly the wave of the future, and it’s an important step for us to link our apps with this enormous trend and community. PhotoPresenter 4.1 is a really cool way to have even more fun with the photos you share with your friends, family and colleagues on Facebook. But beware: they’ll become even more memorable!
- PhotoPresenter includes more than three-dozen high-quality themes that let you quickly create animated slideshows with amazing effects. Each theme has its own settings to configure to specific needs.
- PhotoPresenter allows users to share slideshow masterpieces as standalone players, so every Mac user can enjoy the show at the highest possible quality without having to install PhotoPresenter.
- Users can add custom watermarks to work to show where it came from. Professional photographers can also display their copyright notice or their logo and web address.
- PhotoPresenter has smart album awareness, recognizing changes in Flickr and Facebook Groups and Settings, as well as in iPhoto’s or Aperture’s Smart Albums. This is the fastest way to keep a slideshow up-to-date automatically.
Availability & Pricing
PhotoPresenter 4.1 is available immediately for download at the Mac App Store and via the Boinx Software website for $9.99 (US). For existing PhotoPresenter 4 users, the upgrade is free of charge and can be downloaded at: http://www.boinx.com/download/#photopresenter.
Download PhotoPresenter at the Mac App Store here: http://bit.ly/hkEPej.
*PhotoPresenter 4.1 requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard or later and a supported Core Image graphics card. Advanced effects may require a more capable graphic card.
PhotoPresenter is the perfect tool for anyone working with digital images, from kids to professionals, who want to quickly pull together eye-catching slideshows of their work, without time-consuming adjustments and unnecessary steps. Users can choose from over 30 unique, high-quality animated themes to present images and movies instantly. PhotoPresenter supports many media libraries, among them iPhoto and Aperture and can access photos stored online on Flickr and Facebook. Presentations can be played instantly or shared via movie export to DVD, web, iPhone, iPod, iPad and more. PhotoPresenter 4 recognizes changes in Flickr Groups and Sets as well as in iPhoto’s or Aperture’s Smart Albums. New photos are integrated into the presentation instantly. This is the fastest way to keep a portfolio or your client’s projects up-to-date automatically. To optimize your workflow, PhotoPresenter can be extended easily with Automator Actions and AppleScript scripts.
About Boinx Software
Boinx Software Ltd. is located in Puchheim, near Munich, Germany. Boinx Software develops award-winning animation, video production and photography software for the Mac platform and iOS devices including the iPhone, iPad and iPod. Boinx iStopMotion is the leading solution for stop motion animation and time lapse capture and won the O'Reilly Mac OS X Innovators Award in 2003. Boinx FotoMagico, winner of two Apple Design Awards—“Best Mac OS X Leopard Graphics and Media Application Runner‐up 2008” and “Best Mac OS X User Experience Runner‐up 2006,” is a presentation tool for professional photographers. BoinxTV, winner of the “Apple Design Award 2009,” is revolutionary live production software that turns any Mac into a TV studio. Boinx PhotoPresenter, winner of the Apple Design Award 2005 “Best Mac OS X Student Product,” is a quick slideshow tool with a variety of pre‐built templates. Boinx Mouseposé is the indispensable mouse pointer-highlighting tool for users developing presentations, training or demos. “You Gotta See This!” is Boinx’s very first iPhone 4 app that works off of 4th generation gyroscope technology to create amazing 360-degree photo collages. LightLoupe, Boinx’s first iPad application, provides photographers with an on-the-spot analysis of the technical quality of their photos and VGA connection capabilities for viewing photos on the big screen.
Follow @boinxsoftware on Twitter or at http://www.facebook.com/boinxsoftware
For more information please visit: http://www.boinx.com
Zazil Media Group
(cell) +1 518.588.6503
(fax) +1 617.812.7683
Zazil Media Group
(cell) +1 617.817.6595
(fax) +1 617.812.7683
- Dec 11 Learning and Animating on the iPad with “iPad Animation” and iStopMotion for iPad
- Oct 28 Next version of iStopMotion to support Canon DSLR live view – Beta Test now Open
- Oct 15 Become a GIFted Animator With iStopMotion
- Sep 30 Get Right to the Point With PhotoPresenter 2 for iOS
- Sep 09 Tell, But Don’t Show All, With PhotoPresenter for iOS
- Aug 16 Celebrate Good Times With Boinx Sommerfest
- Jun 19 The Report Cards Are In: New iStopMotion for iPad and BoinxTV Releases Make The Grade
- May 29 iStopMotion for iPad 2.1 Updated with WebDAV Support and Push Notifications
- May 17 Turn Your Computer Screen Into a Movie Set With iStopMotion 3.1
- Apr 10 Clean Up Your Sandbox
- Mar 05 You Gotta See This! Version 3 Photo Collage App Creates Better Images, Now With Support for the iPhone 5
- Feb 22 Indulge in the Season of the Carnival and (Un-)Mask Your Creative Prowess
- Dec 19 iStopMotion for iPad 2 Is Here and You’re Going to Like the Sound of It
- Dec 14 FotoMagico 4.1: Free Update Keeps Track Of Your Media Assets
- Nov 02 MEDIA ALERT: iStopMotion for iPad 1.5 Makes Nice with the iPad mini
- Oct 10 Add a New Layer of Magic to Your Slideshows with FotoMagico 4
- Aug 22 iStopMotion 3 Launches With Support For Using iPhone as a Camera
- Aug 07 Sneak Peek: FotoMagico 4 Now in Public Beta
- Jun 14 Opening Night at the New iStopMotion for iPad 1.4 Theater
- Apr 10 iStopMotion for iPad 1.3 Updated to Sport Image Capturing Via Headset Control and More Language Localization
- Mar 15 iStopMotion for iPad 1.2 Optimized for the New iPad
- Mar 06 iStopMotion for iPad 1.1 Speeds Up Just in Time For Spring
- Jan 30 iStopMotion for iPad Wins Big at Macworld | iWorld 2012
- Dec 15 iStopMotion for iPad Makes Storytelling Magical
- Jun 21 Boinx iStopMotion Clicks Ahead to Version 2.8
- Jun 16 Fotomagico Makes Stylish Transition to Version 3.8
- Jun 08 Shake, Rattle and Roll With New BoinxTV 1.8 Release
- Mar 17 Middle School Students Turn Classroom Into TV Studio: Munich International School Goes Live with BoinxTV
- Mar 15 iPad 2 and You Gotta See This! Capture Life's Adventures
- Feb 28 PhotoPresenter Gets Social with Facebook Integration
- Feb 16 App Store Features You Gotta See This! 1.4
- Jan 27 Live from the Mac App Store... It's BoinxTV Home!
- Jan 19 Boinx Software Announces Mouseposé for the Mac App Store
- Jan 13 You Gotta See This! 1.2 Hits the iPhone App Store
- Jan 06 Boinx Software Announces iStopMotion for the Mac App Store
- Jan 06 Boinx Software Announces FotoMagico Home for the Mac App Store
- Dec 07 Boinx teams up with Nikolaus to help spread holiday cheer
- Nov 18 iStopMotion, meet Tilt Shift
- Oct 28 PhotoBox preps for its iPad debut: Capture the essence of your images for free
- Oct 27 "You Gotta See This!" rocks iPod touch 4th generation
- Oct 14 Boinx Engineers Roll Out FotoMagico 3.6: Creative Storytelling At It's Finest
- Aug 26 Photokina 2010 hits the airwaves with BoinxTV
- Aug 25 Boinx Software joins Apple App Store Volume Puchase Program
- Jul 23 Boinx Software Says: "You Gotta See This!"
- Jun 23 Boinx Software Goes to the Head of the Class
- Jun 07 FotoMagico 3.5 Makes a Leap to the Big Screen
- May 27 Boinx Software To Showcase Latest Creative Ingenuities For The Mac Platform At First Annual Boston SuperMeet
- Apr 13 Boinx Software releases FotoMagico 3.2 Public Beta
- Feb 11 Boinx Software releases FotoMagico 3.1
- Feb 11 Boinx Software releases PhotoPresenter 4
- Feb 11 Macworld goes BoinxTV
- Jan 05 Boinx Software releases BoinxTV 1.5
- Nov 04 Boinx Software releases iStopMotion 2.1
- Sep 25 BoinxTV moves to Snow Leopard
- Sep 10 Boinx Software certiﬁes Matrox MXO and MXO2 with BoinxTV
- Aug 14 Boinx FxTiles ready for Apple Final Cut Pro 7
- Aug 05 Recording of iPhoneDevCamp live stream now available
- Jun 10 BoinxTV wins Apple Design Award 2009
- May 26 Boinx Software announces availability of FotoMagico Remote for iPhone & iPod touch
- May 14 Boinx Software announces BoinxTV 1.3
- May 12 Boinx Software releases FotoMagico 3
- Apr 22 Boinx Software joins Noise Industries development partner program; releases FxTiles FxPack at NAB 2009
- Apr 02 Boinx Software announces BoinxTV 1.2
- Mar 05 Boinx Software invites everyone to free Live-Webinars
- Dec 08 Boinx Software releases BoinxTV 1.1
- Dec 01 Boinx Software releases Mouseposé 3.1
- Nov 11 Boinx Software introduces BoinxTV 1.0
- Oct 23 Boinx Software announces FotoMagico 2.6
- Sep 02 Boinx Software acquires PhotoPresenter
- Jul 28 Boinx Software releases FotoMagico 2.5
- Jun 13 Boinx Software wins Apple Design Award for FotoMagico
- Jun 06 Boinx Software supports iMedia Browser
- Apr 01 FotoMagico 2.2: Your PDEE (Personal Digital Export Expert)
- Feb 28 Mouseposé 3: Three Wishes Granted.
- Oct 31 iStopMotion 2.1: Leopard Benefits
- Oct 16 iStopMotion 2.0: Stop Motion Animation, The Next Generation (Ready for Leopard)
- Aug 22 FotoMagico 2.1: Color, iPhoto '08, iPhone, Apple TV, Web
- May 18 Boinx FotoMagico 1.6: Like Dancing with your Photos
- May 08 Boinx FotoMagico 2: Storytelling for Photographers
- Apr 10 Media Alert: Boinx Software to show off new products at NAB 2007
- Jan 05 Boinx FotoMagico 2 Public Beta: Standalone Slideshows and Screensavers
- Nov 22 Boinx FotoMagico 1.8: Slide Shows for Aperture Users
- Oct 16 Boinx iVeZeen 2.2 Universal
- Sep 27 Boinx Mouseposé 2.5: Highlight the Action
- Jul 11 Boinx Mouseposé 2: It speaks for itself
- Jun 08 Boinx FotoMagico 1.7 - Apple Remote Fernsteuerung und GarageBand nutzen
- Jun 08 Boinx FotoMagico 1.7: Work with Apple Remote and GarageBand
- Jun 01 Boinx iStopMotion 1.10. Take (Apple Remote) Control
- Apr 19 iStopMotion 1.9.2: RAW fun
- Jan 11 iStopMotion 1.9: Like Christmas in January
- Jan 10 FotoMagico 1.5: Good Transitions happen
- Dec 15 Boinx iStopMotion 1.8.4 now speaks French
- Dec 02 NEWSFLASH: Boinx Xmas Calendar Dashboard Widget
- Nov 23 Boinx iStopMotion bei Application Systems Heidelberg
- Oct 20 New iPod, new iMac, new Boinx iVeZeen 2.1: One for all, all for one.
- Oct 19 New iPod: Real good slideshows with FotoMagico 1.2.5
- Sep 02 Boinx Software Newsflash: Meet Hermann, the German Mac geek
- Jul 28 PR-Newsflash: FotoMagico 1.2.4 hatches despite summer heat
- Jun 01 Press Info: iStopMotion catches imagination of UK education market
- Apr 28 Boinx Software Apps fit for Tiger.
- Apr 26 Boinx Mouseposé 1.2 - Give Your Mouse The Place It Deserves
- Feb 22 Boinx FotoMagico 1.2 - Your Slideshows will never be the same again, again
- Feb 01 Boinx Mouseposé 1.1 - Your Mouse gets more attention
- Jan 11 Boinx Mouseposé - Does your Mouse seek attention?
- Jan 10 Boinx iStopMotion 1.8 - Let the puppets talk.
- Oct 27 Boinx FotoMagico wins O'Reilly Mac OS X Innovators Contest
- Oct 01 Boinx FotoMagico - Your Slideshows will never be the same again!
- Sep 27 Boinx Untitled App no longer untitled
- Sep 24 Boinx iStopMotion growing up - Version 1.5 adds high res support
- Jun 24 Give Boinx Untitled App a proper name and win.
- Apr 22 Tape it if it moves: Boinx iVeZeen 2.0 - new name, new version
- Mar 11 iStopMotion 1.3 adds secret tricks and multilanguage support
- Mar 02 MiracleSight: Your Magical Mirror - The latest iSight Toy
- Feb 24 NEWSFLASH: Boinx Mouseposé 1.3 goes Universal
- Dec 18 Totally Control Your iSight, Dude! (with iRecordNow 1.1)
- Dec 16 Santa has a new ride and brings iStopMotion 1.2
- Dec 05 Boinx Software introduces Electronically Distributable Christmas Gift Certificate
- Oct 30 Boinx iRecordNow 1.0 turns iSight into a digital camcorder
- Oct 29 Boinx iStopMotion wins first place in O'Reilly Mac OS X Innovators Contest / Version 1.1 released
- Jun 19 Boinx iStopMotion 1.0 available
- Jun 06 Boinx iStopMotion V1.0 Preview Release/Special introductory price